I Love my storm but as I stated in a previous post I cannot get good service with the phone and I have been through two already. My wifes curve has great service in our home and my Storm has nothing. I ordered a curve today and should receive it Wed. Good Luck with whatever you do.
    01-03-09 08:43 PM
    Why not wait a few more months and see if the 8900 probably gonna be called the 8930 comes to verizon? Unless you don't want to pay full retail.
    The Jupiter exactly what I am looking for in a phone, and I'm sure it will be on Verizon early-mid 09. I used the main lines annual upgrade to get the Storm, so I would just return the storm, cancel the new contract I signed for 2 years and buy a Curve on Ebay for about $225 with the money I get back from the Storm. My contract is actually up in April (Jupiter should be here by then), so I could just sell the curve and buy the 8900 at the discounted 2 year upgrade price.

(lol @ my grammar)
    01-03-09 08:48 PM
    I activated my Curve last night! The Storm will be on a FedEx truck Monday. The resets, the horrible photo lag, etc., etc.,!

I am very, very happy with the Curve, have all my apps reloaded! No the screen is not as bright and clear, BUT the pictures are every bit as good! And they are instant!

The Storm has great potential ... BUT it is not ready!!
    01-03-09 09:43 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD