I can store my pics on the card but when I try finding it to store ringtones tht I download I can't locate it so all my ringtones are on the fone.
    Help please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-07 04:21 AM
    LOL Not on fone on the Berry. Dang! Wht a mistake!

09-05-07 05:06 AM
    It takes a few minutes, but it will appear. Are you using the Desktop Manager and Roxio?

If so, I had to close Roxio and then reopen it for the ringtones to display from the SD card.

HH
    09-05-07 09:18 AM
    when you put the card in and then go to download something it should say"save,or open" save it then go to the media browser then ringtones a it shopuld be there under my ringtones..
    09-05-07 10:38 AM
    You can also open the media card as if it were a flash/ thumb drive. Go to My Computer and wait for the drive to appear. Once it does you will see a system of folders and one will be named Ringtones. Don’t confuse the Music folder with the Ringtone folder as I have in the past. You won’t be able to use them. One other thing, when you firs connect to the computer your BB will ask if you: Do you want to turn on Mass Storage Mode? You might not be able to access some media files in this mode. Yes/ No. Select “Yes” to see the memory Card as a drive. This is the easiest way to transfer files.
    09-05-07 10:45 AM
    I've noticed that music/custom ring tones on my microsd card is a bit quirky. It takes a while for songs to show up. I've had to wait as much as 1/2 hour till everything showed up in the media. It seems like the more music/custom ring tones you have...the longer they all take to show up.
    09-05-07 12:12 PM
    Thanks for the replies. But I know how to use the media manager.
    So if am downloading tones straight to BB I can't find the memory card and it ends up storing on the BB.
    Also once I got a few zip ringtones and after it was stored I didn't know where it was until I was attaching a file and saw it there.

09-05-07 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD