I continue to get Ghost messages on my Curve 8330 every day. The only way to get rid of the message indicator is to do a battery pull. I want to know where they are coming from and how to prevent this from continuing to happen. I mean so far today it's happened five times, I pulled the battery for a second time today. I have no unread messages, I have no unread text messages and I have no unread emails which are saved. This is really getting to be troublesome. Can anyone offer any help or explanation as to why this is happening, and how to stop it. I checked my operating system and it has the latest updates. I have done everything I could think of. My carrier is verizon.

Thank you
    Jeff
    08-11-10 02:31 PM
    What exactly are the symptoms of these Ghost messages?
    08-11-10 02:45 PM
    On the front screen it indicates that I have unread messages. Some times the all messages Icon on the front screen has the little red star on it that I have a new message. When you open the message folder there are no new messages. There are still the yellow envelop Icons on the front screen. The only way to get rid of them is to do a battery Pull. I am getting more and more of them, It used to be once in a while, but now it's every day and so many times during the day.
    08-11-10 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD