I setup my 8310 to access my corporate email along with my yahoo email. I am forced to see my yahoo mail while trying to access my corporate mail in my main inbox. Is there a way to stop the email inboxes from being combined? I don't want to read my yahoo mail while reading corporate email. It seems to me that there is no setting to change this and that RIM thinks that everyone would their multiple inboxes combined.

Any ideas?
    12-21-08 05:57 PM
    Do you have a seperate box icon for your corporate? If so, hide the messages icon, then you can use the yahoo icon and the corp icon seperate.

I think there is a 3rd party out there that may do what you need, I want to say Empower? or empower Pro.. check it out and see if that helps, someone I hope will know what I mean...
    12-21-08 05:59 PM
    I have a Messages icon that contains corporate mail. I then setup my yahoo mail on the device and it created a new yahoo icon for me but still combined the emails into my corporate mail inbox. I just want to the yahoo mail to stay in its own folder/icon.
    12-21-08 06:04 PM
    Its going to go the messages box. Its the main deal for messages, its all gonna go there.

Did you check out that app I suggested? Would that work out for you?
    12-21-08 06:06 PM
    I'm installing the trial now and will let you know. thanks
    12-21-08 06:23 PM
    ^^ I use Empower BES Mailbox and love it. Current Version: 4.0.0.52, which is compatible with OS 4.5 and below. It creates a new mailbox for your corporate mail and leaves all the other mailboxes intact.

For others who may be interested, the link is Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer or visit our own CrackBerry store at http:www.crackberryappstore.com. I think it costs $19, not sure. Well worth it for me. YMMV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 07:17 PM
    that worked great. I played with then had to buy it. I'm not sure why we have to pay $20 for that fonctionality but at least I am no longer buried in my inbox. thanks!
    12-22-08 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD