i don't have a data plan and i'm trying to put a music video or a u-tube video on my phone from my pc. i've tried desktop manager and another downloaded sight for converting video to psps. neither has worked for me. i've had this phone for a year and a half and i have never been successful. please help? i need a simple break down of instructions and i'm not terribly familiar with the lingo.....sorry!
    01-21-09 04:58 PM
    I've found that the easiest way to get any media onto my phone is to use mass storage mode. When you enable mass storage mode (it should prompt you to do that when you plug it up to your computer). Just drag and drop the files you want onto your BB just as you would a usb drive. You can also right click them and select "send to" (my phone shows up as G drive). As far as video goes it must be of the correct file type to play on your curve. The vids I have are 3gp files. You can either use a convertor or find them already converted. Do a search for "3gp videos" when you find one you want just save it to your computer then move it to your phone using the mass storage method. With a little patience you'll be a pro in no time.
    TP
    01-21-09 10:07 PM
    I also recomend mass media stoarge. It will accept any file type. And you can see if it will work on your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:13 PM
    And be sure to put the files in the Blackberry/videos folder on your media card.
    01-21-09 10:53 PM
    How can a see a video is somebody send me an atachment in a email or if a download it from any site ?
    Also, any suggestions for video converters to install in blacberry curve 8330/ Sprint ?

Thank You
    02-01-09 08:56 AM
    How can a see a video is somebody send me an atachment in a email or if a download it from any site ?
    Also, any suggestions for video converters to install in blacberry curve 8330/ Sprint ?

Thank You
    I am using the GOGO dvd to 3g converter and it is easy EXCEPT The screen size is small and if I go to the next size up I get an error message.
    02-01-09 09:03 AM
    How about video attachments from emails???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD