Ok so I've read over all kinds of posts about this topic and I still have no idea what to do. I have a few digital copies of movies and I just want to simply add them to memory card and watch them on my 8320. I have mostly read about this on the Storm but I figure we have to be able to for the Curve too right.

I've downloaded handbrake, won't take off the DRM. downloaded doubletwist and it's the same thing, won't take off the DRM. One guy on here said he just used his Roxio from the desktop manager and it worked fine. I don't understand why it won't work for me.

I don't know about codecs or anything, I am a newbie please remember, and I know I'm not the only one looking for this information, Please I need help...
    01-29-09 10:34 PM
    Maybe you'd get more help and answers in this forum?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/

Currently, I have 10 movies on my media card, but none of them were digital copies.

I rip all my movies from DVDs that I own. If you'd like some help doing that then I can help.
    01-29-09 10:42 PM
    Thanks DVD fan.

I read the whole the whole article and it did explain some things, however I'm still a little confused. I presumed using the digital copy would of been a lot easier becuase of size, but if you can put 10 movies on your card straight from dvd's than your the man.

Help..

So how do I rip some of the movies I have already.

Really appreciate it.
    01-30-09 08:00 AM
    pm sent
    01-30-09 01:08 PM
    Found this great tutorial, it's for the Storm but it should work great for the Curve as well:

DVD to Storm walkthrough with pictures

For the Curve, just change the picture size to 320 pixels in width. Don't worry about the height.
    01-30-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD