does anyone know anything about spy master for mobile phones. the web site is spymastertools.com. i wanted to know if it works or if its bs.
    05-27-09 06:55 AM
    I'm tryingto see if my boyfriend is cheating on me and i am looking for a way to see his text messages without him knowing. he always has his phone on him.
    05-27-09 08:28 AM
    You should really, really read the article that was just posted on BB security, their is a reason it's number one in the enterprise environment.

RIM Comes Out On Top In Mobile Security Report | CrackBerry.com

If you're still wanting to investigate though, ya might wanna email their support dept.
    05-27-09 08:53 AM
    Im not so sure about this. Seems to me that if it were to work on bluetooth you'd have to get the other device to actually connect to it at least once. Highly doubt it.
    05-27-09 08:59 AM
    I'm sorry you think your BF may be cheating on you. Do you think you really want to be with someone you don't trust? That would be the real issue. If you find out he is not, will that make you trust him more, or just for the time being?
    05-27-09 09:26 AM
    thank you for the response and advise. i read the security thing it was good. i have a bb and he has an epix. i was told about this frm a friend but sounded to good to be true so i thought someone on here might know. ty guys.
    05-27-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD