I had the $30 plan but I just switched to the $99 plan. On the $30 plan my Text messages were unlimited and included.

Were you able to straighten this out?
    07-01-08 09:00 AM
    I had the $30 plan but I just switched to the $99 plan. On the $30 plan my Text messages were unlimited and included.

Were you able to straighten this out?
    Well the credited me for the texts I was charged but I didnt add the plan back because they kept saying texts werent included. I'm going to try back later
    07-01-08 11:04 AM
    Texting should be included. When I got my curve the BB support person said thay it does included texting. I have been with sprint for a long time. You may want to speak to BB support which is different than regular CS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 11:35 AM
    Well I talked to retentions (again) last night and they informed me that $30 BB plan does NOT included texts anymore. I told her that i know people with the BIS plan and it included texts. She said it was changed very recently. Also I emailed ecare maybe to get even further confirmation and this is what they said

Thank you for your reply. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to
    you due to blackberry pack and handset charges. I will be pleased to
    resolve your concern.

I would like to share with you that the blackberry pack of $30.00 does
    not include Text messages. It included following features:

Includes data/Internet access
    Includes BIS service
    Access to personal email only (AOL, Yahoo, etc)
    Unlimited data

The rep also said that yes my SERO plan does include texts but if i added the BB pack it would have to be changed to SERO "voice only" and the texts are wiped out and would have to pay for a texts plan since the BB pack doesnt include it anymore. Oh well, im not going to fight with Sprint over this. I'm sure if I really put up enough hassle they may have added on texts for me but whatever. There is no way im paying that much. I did love my Curve but I only used it for personal, its not like I needed it for work or anything. I still have unlimited data and texts on my SERO plan so my Q9c can fill my needs at least for now until the Bold comes our or maybe the Touch Pro. I'm just glad im still within my 30 days so i can return it.
    Last edited by Karong; 07-02-08 at 08:33 AM.
    07-02-08 08:27 AM
    I believe all providers do not include SMS or MMS in the Data Plan. This is why BBM was such a hot program for many, BBM and PIN messaging is included in the Data Plan; SMS is not.

Most providers will credit you back for it as you could claim you were misinformed and then add you on an SMS plan.
    Tmobile includes free unlimted sms texts but not mms (picture msg). For 60, u get 1000 min and unlimited data/txt.
    07-02-08 12:45 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD