i have the 8330 curve. does anyone know how to get to the sprint picture mail from the menu?
    08-04-08 07:04 PM
    Sprint does not support MMS or picture messaging. You have to send pics via e-mail and it uses your browser to view them...
    08-04-08 07:07 PM
    yea it does u moron. i jsut got sprint pcs pic mail but i cant get back to it
    08-04-08 07:10 PM
    Sprint does not support MMS or picture messaging. You have to send pics via e-mail and it uses your browser to view them...
    I believe Severe may have misunderstood your question. But if the reply you gave him is the best you could do, then be a genius and figure it out yourself.

Besides, whose the moron now?
    08-04-08 07:18 PM
    I am not sure. On my old katana I was able to receive picture mail but they wanted to charge me $5.00 a month to send. I am not sure what the deal is with the curve. I have not been able to send picture mail with the curve unless it's an email attachment.

Chad
    08-04-08 07:18 PM
    I am not sure. On my old katana I was able to receive picture mail but they wanted to charge me $5.00 a month to send. I am not sure what the deal is with the curve. I have not been able to send picture mail with the curve unless it's an email attachment.

Chad
    Exactly what I said. You can only send them via e-mail. My roommate has to do this because he has Sprint as well...
    08-04-08 07:20 PM
    You are completely out of line calling someone else a name. SD is correct. Sprint does NOT support native MMS for any BB device. You can receive them, however to view the photo, you have to go to the Sprint Picture Mail web site. There is no way to send an MMS from a Sprint BB.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    08-04-08 07:21 PM
    You are completely out of line calling someone else a name. SD is correct. Sprint does NOT support native MMS for any BB device. You can receive them, however to view the photo, you have to go to the Sprint Picture Mail web site. There is no way to send an MMS from a Sprint BB.
    Thanks...
    08-04-08 07:22 PM
    yeah...I hate that about Sprint. I have to have a data plan in order to view or send pics. I'm done with them come Oct 1st. hello TMO and unlimited data plan w/tethering.
    08-05-08 12:00 AM
    I believe Severe may have misunderstood your question. But if the reply you gave him is the best you could do, then be a genius and figure it out yourself.

Besides, whose the moron now?
    Well said Scandalex...

What the heck is wrong with this guy? Severe is trying to help you... and he IS right. The only way you can send picture mail is through e-mail as an attachment. When someone sends you picture mail, you get an SMS text saying you have picture mail and follow the link to look at the picture on your browser.

Seriously, who's the real moron in this situation?

Oh yeah, if "718" is your area code, you're one of the reasons why I left NY, to get away from MORONS like you.
    08-05-08 01:38 AM
    i have the 8330 curve. does anyone know how to get to the sprint picture mail from the menu?
    Before you go and post something like this, please search the forums. There are PLENTY of topics on this issue. And please don't call someone a moron when they are correct.
    08-05-08 01:55 AM
    Thanks for the support guys. Some people...
    08-05-08 11:54 AM
    Before ya go posting up a thread on here, here's a tip:
    JUMPING TO CONCLUSION SELDOM PRODUCES..........UNDERSTANDING
    I'm gonna have to agree with ScandaLex & niubeav on behalf of SevereDeciet. When posting up a Thread, its best to be Polite, Courteous & Respectful irregardless of the comments provided to you or for you. Name calling doesn't exactly provide any solution to the Question or Comment that you're providing as I'm sure your already aware of this.
    As niubeav has mentioned before, there are plenty of Topics on this issue. Try not to misunderstand but people here do try to assist in anyway possible and I myself have come across very dedicated ones that are completely Awsome with their Skills & Knowledge. Now setting all things aside let's see if this helps you out here. There is a thread here that is posted Titled: The Fastest MMS Workaround for a sprint 8330!!! By Romeoc1984
    Checkout his Thread out & see if it helps ya out.
    Respectfully,
    �~•~1Kool•guy~•~�
    08-05-08 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD