Hello all,

I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I have a 8330 Curve with Sprint and am trying to get the Sprint Navigation to work. However, when I push the SPrintNav application button, I get this message: "Your BB permissions will not allow Sprint Nav to function. Please change below permissions (Connections/Phone) to ALLOW before starting Sprint Nav. Sprint Nav will exit now."

After getting this message, I went into options and changed my permissions to "allow" but still get the same message!! Any ideas????

EDIT ---- NEVER MIND; FOUND ANOTHER EXISTING THREAD ABOUT HIS TOPIC.
    Last edited by talldrink; 12-31-08 at 11:17 AM. Reason: found another thread dedicated to same topic
    12-31-08 11:11 AM
    LOL glad you found what your looking for.
    12-31-08 01:05 PM
    Oh well...........I did go read the other forums that discuss this problem but mine STILL does NOT work!!!!!!

Any ideas??? Anyone???
    01-06-09 08:20 AM
    When you first initialized the app, did you set it to allow? Do you have an IT policy on your berry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 08:53 AM
    Yes - all of my permissions were set to "Allow" and I have an unlimited data plan.

I finally had to call sprint CS and we were able to troubleshoot it and resolve the problem. I had to delete the application, then the rep sent me a link and I re-installed it on my phone. All was well afterwards.

Thanks for the help!
    01-06-09 03:24 PM
    Yes - all of my permissions were set to "Allow" and I have an unlimited data plan.

I finally had to call sprint CS and we were able to troubleshoot it and resolve the problem. I had to delete the application, then the rep sent me a link and I re-installed it on my phone. All was well afterwards.

Thanks for the help!
    do you have the link they sent you? please share it if you do!!

THANKS
    01-06-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD