how in the world did you flash it yourself, you got mms and web/wap working without service books from tony? Im willing to pay, i did pm tony, he doesnt sound too interested. Anyone seeing this thread near Phoenix want to fix mine?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thinking about buyin a storm now. i flashed one for someone yesterday so i figure if i get a storm i can have it gsm unlocked and flashed the cdma to cricket then, i will be able to use it with any service.
    08-22-09 05:08 AM
    I'm looking to do my Storm myself.
    08-23-09 11:47 AM
    i have a bb8330 flashed to cricket(talk/text) what do i need to do? plz help
    08-29-09 11:20 AM
    i purchased the files and solution. I will sell them to you
    Can u please pm me or email me.. i might be interested in purcashing the solution.
    Thanks
    08-30-09 11:24 AM
    okay apart from hofo and tonycortes, who actually knows how to modify the Metro PCS service books and what they need to be? tony is too busy to care and I'm not paying 60 bucks for something i can do myself. So if someone can provide me with the information needed or a place other than hofo to find it, i would be VERY thankful.
    09-04-09 12:44 AM
    Can u please pm me or email me.. i might be interested in purcashing the solution.
    Thanks
    it won't let me pm you because of my post count. i will try and email you
    09-09-09 08:53 AM
    Thanks
    sorry gguys. i have to post some garbhage post real quick so i can reach the post count then i will be able to pm you guys with the price for the solutin
    09-09-09 08:58 AM
    hey guys,

I have a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 flashed to Cricket with talk/text. I'm trying to get my internet/mms working. I am a noob at this so if someone could walk me throught it step by step it would be greatly appreciated! =]
    you need service books
    09-09-09 08:59 AM
    1) visit HowardForums and ask tonycortes to flash your phone. he will do it for free and data/mms will work.

2) you don't need to change the ESN. cricket accepts any ESN even sprint/verizon blacklisted ESN's.

3) flashing does NOT change the ESN of the phone.

4) cricket has data plans, and a 3g network. they are a regional carrier so you will be roaming in certain areas of the country.

5) cricket, metropcs, and boost mobile are 3 excellent alternatives to high priced national carriers. boost is national but doesn't offer 3g data only 2g data.
    any clue on how to enable the gps?
    09-09-09 09:01 AM
    uh, yeah. downfall: third party apps wont work Email will work if you purchase and application (i forgot the name). It will work. (it's really not constricting to not use third party apps. i still love the bb)
    is the app called logicmail?
    09-09-09 09:02 AM
    @jtnorbert ... I try to PM you but I cant because of my post count!

I want to know how you manage to unlock the phone by yourself.

I want to be able to use everything (i don't care about gps), but BB Messenger is a must!
    You can contact me at [email protected].
    09-09-09 03:36 PM
    If the ESN is bad, the phone will ONLY work when flashed to cricket.

This is because the ESN is changed in the flashing process. I have a curve on cricket. $25.00 for picture messaging/sms/internet/everything. I love it. LOVE IT.

Definitely would reccomend.
    Hiii i read that you have a blackberry curve thats flashed to cricket, and im thinking about doing the same thing. the person im gettin the phone from says they can give me everything with it: text, picture messaging, web, etc. i just wanted to hear your opinion on how you like it. does it work fine like a normal phone? or does it give you a hard time? please be honest and write me back on here, asap. thank you!!!
    09-10-09 09:17 PM
    Well guys I looked over on Mobile-Files and found what I needed! Someone else has created some rough service books for cricket and the file is "cricket.ipd" Just search "Cricket Service Book" and look for the link.
    My only problem is that I cannot receive MMS, nor will the Gmail or pretty much any app work.
    09-12-09 09:55 AM
    Well I bought my BB8330 from a cell company on ebay who flashed it fully, I LUV THE CURVE 8330 its awesome, everything works fine. Text, MMS, and internet, as well as Facebook, myspace, ESPN, & Go2 work perfect.

There are just a couple I have been trying to get working that I dont know to much about like:

Blackberry messenger!

Google Maps!

And the GPS feature!

I dont know how to get those to work, any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Michael Angelo
    Last edited by Dj Michael Angelo; 10-01-09 at 11:33 PM.
    09-29-09 05:53 PM
    i have also the 8330 curve.
    its fully flash suposovley, i can get all to work except internet and picture messaging can you contact me and let me know how i can get that done.
    i have all the software to do it to reflash it i hope.
    thanks
    jason
    10-01-09 01:04 PM
    i have also the 8330 curve.
    its fully flash suposovley, i can get all to work except internet and picture messaging can you contact me and let me know how i can get that done.
    i have all the software to do it to reflash it i hope.
    thanks
    jason
    Hey Jason,

I wish I was a guru, I bought mine preFlashed so all was working, Im really not that good with the in and outs of all, but if you want you can pm me and I will reply with how my settings are, or I can send you the company that flashed my phone, they are awesome, 90 day warranty.

Michael Angelo
    10-01-09 11:35 PM
    i ended up flashing my 8330 to cricket myself but, do not know how to enable internal gps. is this possible? does your gps work?
    can you make a sticky on how to do it?,like they did with the 8350i on boost but for cricket??
    thanks in advance
    03-17-11 05:20 PM
    i have a bb 9330 flashed to cricket is there any way i can get emails or any apps help please .
    04-29-11 10:08 AM
    i have a fully flashed sprint blackberry curve 8530 to metro pcs but my picture or internet browser doesnt work? help!!! my youtube or my gps dont work either!!
    06-29-11 09:24 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD