Hello,

My wife and I each got a 8330m from Sprint recently. On her phone, if she has to do a battery pull or if in the rare occasion her battery totally dies, it always asks her to set up her blackberry account as if it were the first time for her to be using it. She is able to just back out of the screen and use the phone just fine, so its more of an annoyance than anything. My 8330m does not do this to me in either situation. Is there some option I'm missing on her phone to stop that or what?

edit: just in case someone asks, both are running OS 4.5.0.131
    05-17-09 12:27 PM
    Is it the Setup Wizard that starts up?

Next time it starts there should be a checkbox that says Don't Ask Me Again check the checkbox and select Ok or Exit. I can't remember exactly what it says.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 12:43 PM
    Is it the Setup Wizard that starts up?

Next time it starts there should be a checkbox that says Don't Ask Me Again check the checkbox and select Ok or Exit. I can't remember exactly what it says.

I don't think so, its titled New User talking about setting up an account to begin sending and receiving emails. She has an account setup and hotmail emails setup to be used on her BB, but she never made a @sprint.blackberry.net email, could that be why?

05-17-09 04:06 PM
    It could be, have her set that up and see if it keeps doing it.

Last edited by blackngray70; 05-17-09 at 04:41 PM.
    05-17-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD