sprint.blackberry.com and resend service books after you log in..
    06-24-09 06:32 PM
    You can still select an image and hit "Send as MMS" as long as you have 4.5.

However, recieving pictures works just like and e-mail. You click on a link, and download whatever image was sent to you.

You cannot open Video mail on the blackberry unless it is sent as an e-mail attatchment. And many BB phones need software to play video attatchments...my friend has T-Mobile and the 8330 and she sends and recieves pictures and video just fine. So what we are dealing with is Sprint being to lazy to add the MMS capability for the BB phones.

Now i know who not to continue my service with once my contract is up.
    06-24-09 09:18 PM
    I must have the only Sprint phone that lets me send and receive MMS. Havent tried videos.
    06-25-09 12:26 PM
    I thought the way you send a picture text(mail) is by using the MMS text, instead of the SMS. Also this new(old) way Sprint has for you to look at your pictures is dumb!!! When I had Nextel that's how I was looking at pictures when they came to my phone. So why in the **** did they go back to it. Does anybody know how to avoid or either go around this??? Just asking.
    08-08-10 11:36 AM
    Huh? I have both a sprin 8330 and 8330m with 4.5.0.186 and both will do MMS both ways no problem. Just like any other phone does it. If you have a regular 8330, not M you might just need to upgrade the OS. to tell what you have type #4357* hit send and scroll to Device software version.
    08-08-10 12:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD