Whenever i'm listening to music on my curve, whether it be through headphones or on the speakers, if I get any messages/alerts, the music stops for a brief second, the sound plays, and then a second later the music starts back up again. is there any quick fixes to this? it's not too annoying but if I'm holding a thorough conversation on AIM, it can become quite the annoyance.

Oh also, is there a way to be able to type longer than 160chars in the SMS texts and have the phone break it up into parts for me, rather than to type 2 whole separate messages? that is the one single thing that bothers me really.

Oh, lol, one more question: When I go to MySpace , it asks me if I want to use the desktop version or mobile version of myspace. even if i pick the desktop version, and i login, it just brings me right back to that same page asking me if i want the desktop version or mobile version, and i can only access my homepage by clicking the link to the mobile version of myspace. any ideas?

Thanks, and I love my blackberry to pieces! Worlds better than the worthless POS I had called the Helio Ocean. Biggest waste of time/money/technology i've ever owned.
    Last edited by noisuf0; 06-01-08 at 06:40 PM.
    06-01-08 06:25 PM
    Hey,
    Do you have a way of looking at your aim and still listening to music? I can't get out of the player screen without loosing the music!

I'm also having the problem with the test messages, how annoying!

Mel
    10-06-08 07:14 PM
    With myspace it does that with me to.. I have to go through it about 3 times before the desktop view shows

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD