Hello I need some help.

My girlfriend has a Sprint 8330 and I have a Verizon 8330. When she tries to send me sms texts, when she pushes the send button it like hangs or freezes for like 15-20 seconds before sending that text. This only happens when she send texts to me which I am on verizon. I can send her like 4 texts to her 1. This does not happen when she texts to other network phones. I have updated her phone to the latest OS and that did not fix it.. Any help would be appriciated with this.
    10-20-09 09:24 PM
    The only time mine lags any is when my reception isn't optimal. Other than that, I don't have any issues.

I have however experienced when using BBMessenger, that some friends get messages before I do. I've tried this when four of us were in the same room.
    10-20-09 09:37 PM
    Try this go to options/mobile network then hit BBmenu and choose start provisioning had to do it last week when i was on phone with bb tech support cause i was lagging so bad trying to send mms cleared it right up for me
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 10-20-09 at 09:48 PM.
    10-20-09 09:46 PM
    Mine freezes everytime I send MMS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 10:37 PM
    i used to have this problem too. i find that if you change the option to where your sms texts automatically delete themselves after 2 weeks, that the lagging wont occur.
    10-21-09 12:50 AM
    Mine freezes when I send a text and it has any of the letters from the bottom row eg. alt, z,x,c,v etc....... and then it shows B$...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
    12-01-09 12:37 PM
    Clean out her SMS inbox that might help, I've noticed that with people I text a lot there is a slight lag when opening and sending messages, I keep every text that goes in and out, but periodically I have to back up the SMS messages and delete them to get rid of the lag, I'd be willing to bet that's yalls problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD