I have a 8330 curve on the Sprint network. I had installed the beta version of 4.5.0.131 and just yesterday used the desktop software to upgrade to the latest 131. It works just fine except the mms still is the old way where it says 'You have new picture mail' and you have to click on the link to retrieve the picture. I'm not sure how to approach this, and the local Sprint dealer is of no help . Thanks in advance. -Adam
    05-05-09 01:50 PM
    Unfortunately that is the only way of using MMS. Unless someone else knows of a different way, we are stuck with it like that for now.
    05-05-09 02:01 PM
    Unfortunately that is the only way of using MMS. Unless someone else knows of a different way, we are stuck with it like that for now.
    no different way, that is the way sprint blackberrys recieve mms.
    05-05-09 03:05 PM
    wow, i wish sprint would change this with their smartphones...it really annoying. if it werent for the fact i have a blackberry i would have switched back to a "dumbphone"
    05-05-09 03:58 PM
    Yea man sucks to have sprint sometimes but hey there plans are good and I get good reception with them so I can't complain to much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD