Ha, convinced my girlfriend to get a curve, i have one, and now my dad has one. Mom has a pearl. Now just to get the brothers on BB. I love spreading this addiction, hopefully he will see how much better this is than his brick of a treo.. cause boy am i so annoyed of his ringer

Tweaked it all up for him last night with the new OS and set him up with some themes and put some trials for eoffice and stuff on there for him. Its funny having him come to me this morning, "How the heck to do I use this phone? How do I turn up the volume when Im on a call, I cant hear anybody?" As I proceeded to turn the phone to the side and point to the volume keys.. haha

Anyhow I searched, maybe not good enough but what are your guys opinions on a good alternative to docs2go. He doesnt want to pay 70 bucks for premium. Is eoffice good? thats what I put on his phone for a trial. Any other office apps out there? He uses his phone heavy in word,excell,pdf,fax..

Any off my topic, does anybody know the average time gsm4world takes to ship from ebay? I ordered two white housings on the 13th and im still awaiting them.. anxiously. I bought some stuff off his website too, yet that got here in like 4 days. The tracking number I got with it, doesnt get updated at all.
    03-25-09 12:33 PM
    Yea. I just came over from a Palm device (Centro) and although the Centro never really let me down, It's just boring. I am MUCH happier with the BB. Well mostly, I am having in issue getting accustomed to the "wobbly" keyboard, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
    Last edited by method2madness; 03-25-09 at 02:51 PM.
    03-25-09 01:32 PM
    Keep up great work! I've converted several in our church (including my wife) and it's quickly spreading. The only people who don't have a BB yet either don't know how to use one correctly (or to its potential) or just haven't been able to afford one as of yet...
    03-25-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD