It red-flags works that are correct. Words like "mucus," and various medical words like Gastroenterologist, Neurology, etc. It should have a way to "Add to Dictionary" right from the menu, so I don't have to go in an manually add every word that's right that it doesn't understand.

Or better yet, maybe they could give us a spellchecker that's equivalent to Windows' spellchecker. Never had these annoying issues with my old WM6.1 phone, grrr.

Any other options out there?
    Last edited by BoostinBen; 02-09-09 at 10:44 PM.
    02-09-09 10:42 PM
    When it red flags a word, hit the menu key and you can select add to dictionary. What I did (you may not be this much of a geek though) was to go in to the custom dictionary and add my Meriam-Webster dictionary to it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:51 PM
    When it red flags a word, hit the menu key and you can select add to dictionary. What I did (you may not be this much of a geek though) was to go in to the custom dictionary and add my Meriam-Webster dictionary to it...

Really? How did you add that? I would love that on mine!! Also, didn't know to hit menu to add to dictionary. Didn't even think to hit that "magic" button. D'oh!
    02-09-09 10:59 PM
    Yeah, like I said, you might not be this much of a geek... I had to manually add each word to it... It took... Well, we'll say it took quite a while. I suppose if you had access to a word list or something like that you could C/P it into the custom dictionary.

02-09-09 11:04 PM
    ohhhh, I gotcha now. I thought you had a word list. I don't even know where the custom dictionary is. Now I'll have to go look for it. I have some words I definately would like to add. Thanks for the speedy response.
    02-09-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD