so i called up vzw today and was like look heres the problem. i get a speaker phone blast for atleast 3 seconds. not a split second........ 3. .....my phone calls keep going in and out when im talking..blah blah blah. so we wiped my phone then loaded everything back on it and BAM. SPEAKERPHONE BLAST GONE. nothing. nada.

so that might be an option to get rid of it!................ or not. lol

all the problems ended up being some kind of audio problem so shes sending me a new phone on wednesday lol.

anyway...hope that helps someone!
    04-19-09 01:49 PM
    Welp from all I read in the past 2 years it's a software issue not a hardware issue. When I upgraded to .131 the speaker blast went away as opposed to when I had the verizon official one. Kewl their sendin ya a new phone though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 02:38 PM
    You probably got a little bit lucky. The speaker blast doesn't always happen on every call.

Many people have reloaded their OS and have done many OS upgrades, and up until 4.5.0.131, none have solved the speaker blast issue.

So if anyone is suffering from speaker blast when receiving a call, there are now two options, 4.5.0.131 and 4.5.0.138
    04-19-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD