So yesterday for some reason my phone just randomly stopped working. I tried to call someone and it would say connect, but disconnect after a sec.

Then when it finally worked to call someone, i wouldnt be able to hear them or they wouldnt hear me but the call stayed on the phone.
    Also at this time when i tried to play a song, it would not play.

So after a time the phone went back to normal and then that all happened again.

But when I came home, I put it on the table (I guess a little hard) and music started playing - so sound worked (I never paused song).
    Then the phone stopped working again and i just hit it against my palm and it started working again.

Maybe there is a problem inside the phone? Anyone have any idea. Any help will be nice.
    10-22-09 07:06 PM
    do a battery pull if you havent already.. with the phone on, pull out the battery and replace it in 30 seconds.
    10-23-09 12:31 AM
    I had a similar issue on Saturday! I was setting up my ring tones and suddenly they stopped working. I eventually pulled the battery and all works again.
    10-26-09 09:10 PM
    mine was doing the same thing today. did a battery pull. so far so good
    10-26-09 09:12 PM
    I just popped on here to make a post to see if others were having sound issues like me. And I find this post here already. I took my phone in because there was no sound of any kind. Phone still worked right, just no sound. Guy did a battery pop and all was good....well I have to do a battery pop at least 3 times a week. Anyone else have this problem? Think I need to take me phone back?

Still in love with my crackberry though. <3
    10-26-09 10:02 PM
    Battery pull>my life.
    10-26-09 10:05 PM
    W00t! Battery Pull FTW!!

Download the App Quickpull Light and set it to pull every night. The BB loves it.
    10-27-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD