what is an easy way to transfer my songs in itunes to my media card?
    01-06-09 04:35 PM
    I'm not sure what you're really asking, but I know of 2 ways.

1) get the MediaSync application as posted above.
    2) drag and drop your songs onto your media card via Windows explorer (if you're on a PC).

I prefer #2. Works great for me.
    01-06-09 05:33 PM
    Yeah #2 is the quickest way. Nice and easy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 06:06 PM
    However, it states, "Certain music files may not be supported by the BlackBerry media player, including incompatible file types and protected files that contain digital rights management technologies."
    01-06-09 07:57 PM
    BB Media Sync will not transfer songs purchased from iTunes that contain DRM. It skips them in the transfer.
    01-08-09 09:57 AM
    EDIT version of previous posts:

As pointed out, you can drag and drop bb compatable music files onto your device. Plug your berry in to your PC, say yes to enable mass storage mode (or set it to enable automatically when you plug in to your PC), open My Computer and find your device's drive. You can use it as you can any flash drive.

Rim does have an app available on it's site to sync itunes to your berry, but it is not favored by many on this site.

With itunes, however, you will have a problem with DRM protected music. To remove DRM from music you need to burn your DRM protected music files to audio cd's, then rip those cd's onto your computer. Do a search for freeware apps to do this for you, there are a bunch of them available.
    01-08-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD