Plnive been here before but I really need some help starting out. So I just bought a bb curve 8330 on sprint but I'm having it flashed to metropcs tommrow. First off where's the media card slot? I can't put my sd card in it and when I try and take video itsays I need to insert my sd card first? Also I need some good apps and games other then what's on bplay. Preferable free stuff. Lastly any tips for a first bb owner? Thanks
    09-27-09 11:14 AM
    Congrats on your 1st BB and welcome to Crackberry!

The SDcard slot should be underneath the battery cover, maybe under the battery. Look in the manual it will let you know for sure.

Here's a link to a list of free OTA apps you can download straight from your BB browser and install directly to your device...

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    09-27-09 11:20 AM
    the micro SD card slot is under the battery next to the Sim Card slot. I find that the Blackberry app world has most of the good free apps...hope that helped.
    09-27-09 11:22 AM
    Damn beat me to it lol
    09-27-09 11:23 AM
    If you go to the link posted by. Jancy there is pacman...I'm pretty sure that's the only game in the ota links.

If you google free blackberry games you will find a ton more.

Welcome to cb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 11:24 AM
    Media card slot is located under your battery so have to remoce battery to insert card. 8330 is a great device but not much of a gaming device. I only have blackjack, brain games (recommend), and the inc brickbreaker. Hard to play games on a phone when your used to the 360.
    09-27-09 11:26 AM
    Ey thanks for the replies. well right now I have no Internet. I have a pearl for a bit on metro but only use it de all and text cuz I didn't hav Internet flashed :/ so I'm still gonna learn all the Internet stuff. Thans Lethe sd slot info. I found it. Any other tips would be greato
    09-27-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD