ETA: Mystery Solved! It was a notification of a group chat in BBM 5! Out office just created a "group" this past Thursday and had yet to use it!

Walking away shaking my head in shame!

While sitting at my desk my BB played the "BB Notifier 6" chime and the home screen is displaying a little red star over a very small icon that I have never seen and can not, for the life of me, make out! It almost looks like a small black square with just an outline of the bell for the alarm.....but the little red star is blocking almost the entire icon behind it - that's how small it is!

So far I have gone thru all my profiles and nothing is set to "BB Notifier 6" and I have even gone thru each app to see if anything has a little red star to indicate a message or update????

Anyone experienced this before??? Nobody in our office has seen this on their BB before.....any help is appreciated!
    Last edited by NellieRose; 11-02-09 at 03:17 PM. Reason: SOLVED
    11-02-09 03:14 PM
    Have you gone through your Messages folder?
    11-02-09 03:15 PM
    Have you gone through your Messages folder?
    xliderider, I had gone thru my Messages folder but this "group message" did not appear there...it was until I actually opened the "group" option in BBM 5 that I saw a new group message.....live and learn! LOL
    11-02-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD