I was just on a call on my blackberry and as i hung up, I noticed that the LED red light was solid red. The battery is fully charged. I shut my phone off and turned it back on, and it was still there. Does anyone know what this means?
    05-04-09 12:11 PM
    when you say you shut off your phone, are you referencing a battery pull?
    05-04-09 12:13 PM
    no, i just shut the phone off and turned it back on
    05-04-09 12:31 PM
    Pull the battery out while the device is on and leave it out for 30 seconds. DO you have signal?
    05-04-09 12:34 PM
    I didnt do anything to it, just shut if off and turned it back on. I just looked at my phone, and now the red light is on. While the light was on, i did have signal. Its the first time its ever done that. Ive had my phone for about 2 months.
    05-04-09 12:47 PM
    My phone's red light is staying on all the time too... i don't know why... i'm trying everything i can to fix it. If you figure it out, let me know.
    05-05-09 08:51 PM
    I don't know if this will help but I had this issue too. However I have a pearl, I had the color pearl application and had updated my software then my light stayed red. As soon as I deleted the color pearl application the led light turned off. So if you have any application downloaded to the phone that would effect the track ball or the led lights, delete it... It should help.
    05-06-09 09:32 PM
    FWIW, I have a similar issue with my new Curve 8330. This was after a call and a subsequent SMS message, the LED stayed on bright blue BerryBuzz was the culprit, and a battery pull and power cycle solved it. BerryBuzz is a neat app, but it's BUGGY. Choose "white" LED for your emails, and the LED comes on and won't shut off...

Fredrick
    05-07-09 01:37 PM
    I am having this issue too since i upgraded to the new OS. I read somewhere it may have to with BigTinCan Buzzme so i mogin to delete and battery pull see what happens.
    06-19-09 10:37 AM
    Nothing seems to get rid of this light? Any suggestions? It is terribly annoying.
    06-19-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD