hi, so just today i tried updating my 8310 software to the 4.5 version. but then a problem came up where all of a sudden my phone would just shut off and the upgrade failed it. then when the phone was just booting up and then it said app error, then a restart/retry option. i clicked on the restart option, it would start up again but the same would happen. i would also try taking out the battery, insert it again and the same would happen. please i'm going crazy right now! i called the people at rogers and their sending me a new one but i need my berry right now! can someone help me?!? thanks!
    10-31-08 10:13 PM
    Do a search for the recovering a nuked berry thread. If that doesn't work then I have no idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 11:31 PM
    Were there any specific error messages? What was happening when it restarted? Some specifics would be nice.
    10-31-08 11:40 PM
    My phone is in a constant rebooting loop. I upgraded to 4.5 build 81 and it has completely screwed my phone. I wanted to downgrade to the factory preset but Tmobile does not have that OS on it site anymore. This is a new phone I cannot get to the home screen it just boots, turn off and this has been going on for hours. I am lost. I tried the reviving a dead or nuked berry but I keep getting the hourglass for a few second, turns it self off and the cycle starts again. Can someone help me with this, I wish I had my 8800 back I had no such problems, I could fix my 8800 but this is beyond me.
    11-01-08 04:40 AM
    By the way what version DM are you using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 04:52 AM
    it says App Error 200. and then it says Restart. and when i select restart it does the samething all over again
    11-07-08 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD