can someone tell me how to put a new os on my phone i have the new os(4.5) i need to install but cant get it onto my phone
    04-01-08 04:56 AM
    Do you have DM 4.3 you will need this. Also there have been some big time problems with the beta so you might just want to wait
    04-01-08 04:59 AM
    Ya if you don't know how to install an updated O.S. version you should not be installing a beta version on your BB....
    04-01-08 05:05 AM
    thank for your input but i have update my os already this one hasnt been the same... how about advice not mocking comments
    04-01-08 05:09 AM
    Ya if you don't know how to install an updated O.S. version you should not be installing a beta version on your BB....

Not really in the spirit of CB with that comment
    04-01-08 05:19 AM
    mom is that you?
    04-01-08 05:29 AM
    My daughter put the new 4.5 beta on her Curve yesterday, so far she has had no problems, I was waiting to see how it went and also see if it was worth the risk, before I tried the beta.

I plan on installing it on mine today.
    She has her AOL/Yahoo IM's listed if you want to send her a message, since she already has the beta on her curve. I know she will not mind if you IM her, She is Pixie here in CB.
    04-01-08 07:46 AM
    i have it all set up and I LOVE IT ive done everything i can think of on it so far it seemed to run slow at first but the more i messed with it it runs smooth now i really love the browser and video and dimension L theme and well pretty much the entire upgrade rocks my sox off
    04-01-08 07:50 AM
    I agree completely with this statement and I don't think it is mocking.
    04-01-08 08:05 AM
    I agree completely with this statement and I don't think it is mocking.
    I concur. It's actually pretty sage advice, meant to help prevent someone who might be inexperienced from bricking their 'berry.
    04-01-08 09:28 AM
    Thanks guys, in no way was I trying to be rude or ignorant. Just trying to help out. Usually if someone ask's about insalling an O.S. they have not done it before, let alone a beat O.S.
    04-01-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD