Hi, so I logged onto the Blackberry website from my phone because I was trying to download my software through there. (I posted an earlier thread and someone helped me). Now, I have Bing on my main screen and I know how to delete applications but I can't find Bing anywhere to delete it. I can't hide it either. How do I get that stupid thing off? Thanks :-)
    12-22-09 07:34 AM
    It might be a link to download the app. You can hide it or stivk it in a folder with the rest of the stuff you do not use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 07:53 AM
    The BING app was pushed by Verizon. You can't delete it. But don't click on it or it will get installed. As noted above, just hide the icon and forget about it.
    12-22-09 09:25 AM
    If you are a VZW customer, don't be surprised if you wake up one morning and Bing is your browser and Google is gone...

12-22-09 11:41 AM
    I had noticed it also late Sun night. I have been having connections issues that started @ that same time. May just be coincedence, but makes me wonder since it was pushed on my phone without my knowledge. I haven't opened it, but it is the only new thing on my phone. None of the usual fixes have helped, I was wondering if there were BIS probs again.

12-22-09 12:00 PM
    I was unable to delete the icon, so I installed the app, and then deleted it. The delete worked, but the stupid icon reappeared. I hid it, but it bugs me that it has been forced on to my phone.
    01-07-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD