ok so i have been with verizon for about 1 yr now. I originally signed up with the storm1. I paid the 199.99 price for the 2yr and within the first 32 days i had gone through 3 phones, after the third one broke, they asked if i would like to change to another phone so i decided to get the curve because the screen on the storm was being my biggest problem. Verizon sent me the curve and have had it for about 11 months now and got the jvm error 102 code and lost all my contacts because i didn't back the contacts up on desktop manager. so after that i have a new curve they sent me because the new software update didn't work. I keep losing the browser icon on this new curve and this past year with 6 phones is kind of upsetting me. I called in to see if i could upgrade early and sign a new 2yr because i got one of those emails for the storm 2 or droid, I call in today and they said that it was a blanket email and i do not qualify.??. WTF.

What should i do from here.
    01-10-10 09:51 PM
    Not sure if this is a verizon rant or a bb rant… I would def. contact verizon about the number of devices to get one that works… Your browser icon disappears? what exactly is your issue and how are you getting it to restore?
    01-10-10 10:42 PM
    go into the store and have a tech check out your curve. If there is an issue with it then request another one. If they won't then call CC and ask to speak to a supervisor. Sounds like there is a glitch somewhere. But give them a chance to help you.
    01-11-10 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD