and I installed my BSE screen guard, got a Seidio rubberized hard case for it along with the Seido desktop charger - got my themes how I want and all the apps I liked from my Pearl reconfigured with the Curve and NOW I see the "Storm" is apparently coming to Verizon a lot soon rather than later.

Should I ship my Curve back and wait for the Storm - or just be happy with my fancy new Curve?

So far I really like the Curve a lot more than my Pearl.
    08-28-08 01:43 PM
    I'm staying w/ my Curve and not going to anything else.... None of the new devices interest me, but they may to you....
    08-28-08 01:49 PM
    I am keeping my curve, touch screen dose not really interest me, I am sure the Storm will be a great device, but I prefer a keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 01:51 PM
    I'd say stick with the curve...

Isn't the whole point of a BB messaging? And the iphones biggest downfall is trying to type with the onscreen keyboard, which has been cited as 'useless'

The hardware keyboard is MUCH better IMO
    08-28-08 02:17 PM
    sticking with my Curve, not sure I could do without a keyboard! bbut that's must me!
    08-28-08 02:20 PM
    I'm sticking with my Curve until Sprint gets the Javelin.
    08-28-08 02:39 PM
    it sounds like you knew what you wanted...and now you have it. if the curve does everything you need it to do, then stick with it. if you need to have the latest and greatest (and a touchscreen) then pick up the Storm.

i was waiting for the bold but got disgusted waiting for at&t so i just picked up a curve. my wife had one so i knew what i was getting and so far i love it. will i give it up for the bold when it comes out? something tells me i doubt it.

i say stick with the curve. just my 2 cents....
    08-28-08 03:57 PM
    I want the Bold! I have the opp. tio get a curve but weighting my options in case the bold ever comes to verizon
    08-28-08 03:59 PM
    Im not too big on the touch screens myself...but it looks like the Storm will be pretty awesome. But I think you have to just like full-out touchscreen. Me personally, I'm sticking with my Curve until the sweet Bold comes out...whenever that is....I don't even know when that is anymore. Hardwired keyboard is much better IMO.
    08-28-08 04:29 PM
    I'm sticking with the Curve too. The Javelin and Bold both look really nice but I have no reason to switch - the Curve does everything I need.
    08-28-08 04:32 PM
    I'm sticking with the Curve too. The Javelin and Bold both look really nice but I have no reason to switch - the Curve does everything I need.
    me too....

for now.....
    08-28-08 05:27 PM
    I feel you. I've had touch screen phones; Palm, WMo & Apple- there is no hype to them so another that does what the rest have done isnt earth shattering to me.
    08-28-08 05:30 PM
    Your real decision here is if you want a touchscreen or not.
    08-28-08 05:35 PM
    It's up to you if you wanna get a touchscreen.
    08-28-08 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD