Ok finally got a customer service guy in Advanced Exchange who got this mess cleared up for me, They did recieve the package but was expecting 2 and was assuming i did not ship both phones back, The customer service guy put all the info in his personal phone and is gonna contact me after my next billing cycle and if i get charged he is gonna issue a credit to me......I cannot believe i went complete ****** and was talking about dumping Sprint. Especially after comparing other carriers plans WOW it's hard to believe how much extra we get with Sprint for less...........
    07-06-09 07:09 PM
    Ok finally got a customer service guy in Advanced Exchange who got this mess cleared up for me, They did recieve the package but was expecting 2 and was assuming i did not ship both phones back, The customer service guy put all the info in his personal phone and is gonna contact me after my next billing cycle and if i get charged he is gonna issue a credit to me......I cannot believe i went complete ****** and was talking about dumping Sprint. Especially after comparing other carriers plans WOW it's hard to believe how much extra we get with Sprint for less...........
    Great to hear you finally found someone who can help. Hopefully, this is the last you'll hear of this issue.
    07-07-09 12:13 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD