i've recently purchased a bb8320 and i just wanted to know if AIM can only be used with a data plan? so far it wont let me download or install it into my device. even when i go online on my device. and my plan has unlimited txt msging. im wondering if i use AIM. is it just like an sms using up my unlimited text or do i really have to buy a data plan? im new to this phone please help me
    03-04-08 01:02 AM
    I use YIM never tried AIM.
    03-04-08 05:20 AM
    I'm not sure if it's because the 8320 is fairly new in the market thus why there are so many errors involving this particular cell phone.

I have a bunch of unanswered questions pertaining to the 8320.

First off I just recently upgraded from the T dash to the BB 8320 and the T Dash was so easy to use I never had to call for help or anything like that, it was pretty much straight forward.

My 8320 Faults:

Uncaught Errors
    Can't use any of the Messaging features.
    BB maps doesn't work.

Whats the point I sure don't want to have to add another $20 on my bill for a data plan just to use Yahoo messaging, Maps and Emails when it's totally free for the T Dash.

So far none of my questions have been answered including he 3hr talk with a BB service rep. All I can do with this $400 phone is make calls and surf the internet with wifi. If that's the case I think I just waisted my money.

I'm still waiting for answerers to these problems and if it works out I may change my mind about BB.
    Your one of the very rare ones who don't like the Curve!
    04-08-08 02:00 AM
    I was using the Dash before I bought my 8320 and the package went from $29.99 to $19.99. The blackberry plan is $10 cheaper. And this thing is WAAAYYY better than the Dash; now that I'm used to it. It is much more solid and isn't b****y when it comes to switching programs. I'm sure you're LOVING your Curve now though.
    04-08-08 03:17 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD