Hello everyone. I just upgraded my phone from the old 8330e to the 8330m this weekend and i can't seem to find an option or have my sms text or anything else beep through when i am on a call to let me know i have a text waiting for me. my call waiting beeps through of course but nothing else. I just talked to my my grandmother this morning and got off the phoneand I had 3 text blinking waiting for me from 30 minutes ago and nothing beeped to let me know that when on phone. it all works fine otherwise but thats it.
    Thanks for the help and sorry to blab on just not sure what is going on with it. thanks in advance
    10-06-09 08:44 AM
    Its under the sound profiles, you have to change an option under sound profiles - sms text
    10-06-09 08:47 AM
    Goto profile/advanced then click the menu button, select edit. Then scroll down to sms, select then scroll down to the very bottom, there is a box you must check in order to be notified you have a text during a call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 08:58 AM
    Thank you Im so dumb I should of known that. but something that easy tripped me up.... sad to mention i have had a blackberry for well over a year. but thanks so much.

Its under the sound profiles, you have to change an option under sound profiles - sms text
    10-06-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD