so today when I was trying to compose an SMS text message, I went to the normal messaging screen like I normally do, and I clicked on the menu button. When I scrolled down to "Compose SMS Text", it just took me back to the messaging screen where I was, and not to a new blank text message. Even though I can't compose a text message from the regular messaging screen, I can go to the name of the person I want to text from the address book, and then select compose SMS text. This just started happening to me today, and I don't know why it's happening. I tried turning on and off my phone, but it didn't help. Help please! Thank you!
    10-26-09 03:37 PM
    Try a battery pull. Take out your battery and wait at least 10 seconds before you put it back in. See if that fixes the problem.
    10-26-09 05:14 PM
    I was actually going to do that, until I cannot seem to get my battery out! LOL! I'm pressing the silver thing in but it does not seem to wanna come out!
    10-26-09 05:35 PM
    So after finally getting the back cover off, I pulled out the battery for about 20 seconds, and that did the trick! Thank you!
    10-27-09 05:02 PM
    or alt, right shift, and delete key at the same time.
    10-27-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD