Those of you who have/had a Treo will know what I'm referring to here: On the Treo, a text Message from Mark would show up once, then I could click on it to view the entire chat. Is there a way to make the 8310 text list the same way? Currently I view every single message from a person in the list.

Also, is there a way to set the call log to display all calls, not just the last 20 or 30 or so? This was another great Treo feature.

Thanks,

TSG
    Last edited by thesoundguy85; 04-27-09 at 07:40 PM.
    04-27-09 07:34 PM
    there is nothing that will really make the sms's like a treo.. that is a huge gripe that ex-treo owners have about the bb..

you can view your entire call log history by going to your messages hit menu>view folder>call log..
    04-27-09 09:32 PM
    You can try ths.

In your options icon > go to SMS text in there change number of previous items to a number you would like.
    04-27-09 09:41 PM
    You can try ths.

In your options icon > go to SMS text in there change number of previous items to a number you would like.
    i have said that to many a ex-treo owner and they all say that it still isnt the same.. and then continue to gripe about it
    04-27-09 09:43 PM
    I stumbled upon this while playing with a friend's curve. If you go into your contacts you can select "Mark" then hit the menu button and there should be something about "Show History" and it showed just our text messages back and forth with each other.

Worth a shot.
    04-27-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD