I have had my Curve for about three weeks now, and everything was working just fine until yesterday, then I noticed that the SMS and Text message folder has disappeared from the home screen. Any ideas? I have upgraded to v4.5.0.56
    09-03-08 12:30 PM
    resend your service books and do a battery pull. see if that fixes it. are your sms and mms showing up in the regular message folder instead now? if so you can go to messages then options and change the option for SMS and Email Inboxes to seperate
    09-03-08 12:34 PM
    I did a resend on the service books and a battery pull to no avail. Also have mail boxes listed as sepeate, and it has been that way since the update. The folder just went away, and it is not in the hidden folders either. Text messages are going into the main mailbox.
    09-03-08 12:39 PM
    hmmm wierd, try setting it back to theme controlled or seperate then doing a battery pull and after it resets try putting it back on seperate...
    09-03-08 12:41 PM
    Changed from seperate to theme controlled, and then changed back to seperate and the folder is back! Thanks for the help, still trying to learn how this thing operates, although it does seem easier to use than the treo 700 i had before it!!
    09-03-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD