For some reason on my BB 8310, on my main front screen when i have read my sms messages, the notification won't go away and will stay on the front screen...its irrating me really bad...

is there a reason for this?

any solution? thanks!
    02-06-08 12:38 PM
    Hard reset. Pull battery.
    02-06-08 12:41 PM
    Are you sure it's the SMS icon? I ask because I ran into a similar issue when I activated the option to have my missed calls displayed in my message inbox... if you don't go and check each of the missed calls (if the icon next to the missed call in your inbox is yellow) it will display on your main page... and the display is VERY similar to the SMS icon... just a little yellow envelope with the number of missed calls.
    02-06-08 12:43 PM
    Are you sure it's the SMS icon? I ask because I ran into a similar issue when I activated the option to have my missed calls displayed in my message inbox... if you don't go and check each of the missed calls (if the icon next to the missed call in your inbox is yellow) it will display on your main page... and the display is VERY similar to the SMS icon... just a little yellow envelope with the number of missed calls.
    Just remember that different themes have different icons or notification.
    02-06-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD