On my old phone I had about 15 preset replies/response's, i could use while replying to a text message an example would be "Can this wait?", "I'll call you later" etc; it also allowed me the ability to create my own.

Are preset replies/responses and creating new ones an option with my BB? if so how?

Thanks in advance and thank to all the people who been kind enough to assist on previous posts.

V
    12-27-07 08:12 PM
    There isn't anything native to the BB that can do that, but you could try using AutoText for that.

Create an autotext for ctw that will change to 'Can this wait?'.... might save a little time for you.
    12-27-07 08:19 PM
    Go to Options>AutoText. From there you can make what ever presets you want. For instance... ZZ= I'm Busy. This will allow you to use this key combo while typing any kind of message ie. SMS, Email, IM, etc. Hope this helps!
    12-27-07 08:19 PM
    Thanks for the reply's I think the auto text should work quite well for what I want to do
    12-28-07 08:42 AM
    I downloaded (but haven't tried yet) a program called xtemplate, looked like it might work for you.
    12-28-07 12:24 PM
    Thanks for suggestion regarding xtemplate, where would I download it? also a follow up question regarding Auto text. When I'm done creating one it gives me the option of "Clear Field", "Save" or "Insert Macro"

What is a Macro? why would one insert a Macro?

Thanks,

V
    12-28-07 01:24 PM
    I downloaded (but haven't tried yet) a program called xtemplate, looked like it might work for you.
    I just downloaded it to my MAC, how do I install it on to my BB?
    12-28-07 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD