my phone keeps deleting my txt,call logs everyday for the past 1-2 weeks i dont know why i mean i have 8009803 of free file my phone sucks
    04-22-10 01:41 AM
    Thats pretty low though. Clean it up.
    04-22-10 01:43 AM
    sorry but how do u clean it?
    04-22-10 01:45 AM
    Make sure you don't have any pictures or any other media stored on the device memory. You can also clear your browser cache by going to the browser, options, cache operations and clearing it all. Also make sure you dont have a bunch of apps running in the background. Its always a good practice to close them when you're done. And a good ol battery pull to finish it off
    04-22-10 01:57 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 07:35 AM
    I dont really have anything on my phone just the basic stuff small amount of pics thats all not alot of apps.. But everyday it keeps deleting everything my txt's,call logs,having a hard time sending mms... Is it because i havent upgraded my os?? Im still runnin the 4.2 version
    04-28-10 08:22 PM
    Did you try a battery pull and then checking the File Free again?

Also, that device has VERY limited device memory. You need to move ALL the media (pictures, songs, ringtones, etc.) to a media card.

And what you define as "not a lot of apps"? How many? What apps?

When you go to Options > Status press the Menu button and select Database Sizes and see where else you have a lot of data stored (Email messages, MMS, Content Store, etc.)
    04-28-10 08:26 PM
    i always do a battery pull everyday coz its keep deleting thing everyday... as for apps i only have a few like jivetalk and gmail
    04-28-10 08:50 PM
    how would you know if the songs,pics are in the device memory or media card? how can you put it on the media card?
    04-28-10 08:52 PM
    open your media player press the berry button select explore and you can see were everything is. you'll see an option for media card or device, and move all pics and music to media card. I think the last time i did it i did from computer drag and move, but if im wrong MAMA will let us know, she's better at this than me, after all i still can't download a hybrid(nathanix) although haven't tried in a while.
    ps anyone else notice that typing on a computer is harder than your bb? the pc doesn't auto caps and punctuate
    04-28-10 09:44 PM
    all my pics,songs,ringtones are on my media card so what may cause my phone to keep deleting my txt,call logs everyday? i have nothing else really on my phone i just have the my basic apps gmail and jivetalk
    04-29-10 03:17 AM
    I dont really have anything on my phone just the basic stuff small amount of pics thats all not alot of apps.. But everyday it keeps deleting everything my txt's,call logs,having a hard time sending mms... Is it because i havent upgraded my os?? Im still runnin the 4.2 version
    First you stated that you DID have pictures on the device.

all my pics,songs,ringtones are on my media card so what may cause my phone to keep deleting my txt,call logs everyday? i have nothing else really on my phone i just have the my basic apps gmail and jivetalk
    Then you stated that all you pictures were on the media card.

So I'm confused as to which it is. ???

When you go to Options > Status press the Menu button and select Database Sizes and see where else you have a lot of data stored (Email messages, MMS, Content Store, etc.)
    Did you check your Database Sizes?

If you only have 8MB File Free AFTER you do a Battery Pull, something else is taking up memory. You need to figure out what is on the device.

And you really should make sure you go through the memory process posted by jbeachy.
    04-29-10 05:50 AM
    Motorcycle Mama is now my Blackberry Guru!!!
    04-29-10 10:37 AM
    ok i did evrything to free up memorry and stuff like that did the crackberry 101 and still my phone doesnt work right it deletes txt everyday whenever i check my mail on gmail it takes a long to load after i check my mail all my txt and call logs are gone. i dont know anything else i can do hence im not a blackberry expert..did everything you guys suggested still the same problem
    04-30-10 09:40 PM
    Could always try upgrading to a newer OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 09:11 AM
    after i sent out a txt it deletes by itself and when i recieved a txt it also deletes by itself
    05-05-10 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD