I am able to send and receive SMS messages fine. I am able to make and receive calls fine. But sometimes when I am in a call I cannot send SMS messages, and sometimes I can. When in a call, I can receive SMS fine, just not always send them back. Does any one else have this issue? Is it Sprint being a bunch of f-offs as usual or is it my phone?
    05-03-09 06:42 PM
    This is a Sprint issue.
    05-03-09 06:53 PM
    actually, sometimes i don't get sms or mms messages until after I'm off the phone. I don't even attempt to send them while on the phone anymore. Besides, what's the point? If you're on the phone with someone isn't it rather rude to say, "hold on i got a text"? I believe it is a phone thing, it's been in a thread here before.
    05-03-09 07:08 PM
    I have no issues sending or receiving texts during a call.
    05-03-09 07:21 PM
    actually, sometimes i don't get sms or mms messages until after I'm off the phone. I don't even attempt to send them while on the phone anymore. Besides, what's the point? If you're on the phone with someone isn't it rather rude to say, "hold on i got a text"? I believe it is a phone thing, it's been in a thread here before.
    It would be rude, except I pretty much ALWAYS use a bluetooth headset. Texting is not a problem.
    05-04-09 12:00 AM
    Check your settings under your "Profile."

Go to your SMS settings, and there might be a "Notify Me During Calls" option. I just found that today.
    05-04-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD