tonight i went to look through my texts and they had all disappeared! same with my e-mails besides ones i received today...does anyone know why this happened or if there is a way to geth them back!?!
    11-05-08 11:16 PM
    Don't know if this is your problem, but If I remember right, there is a way to set it to delete the messages and e-mail every so often, go to your messages, hit the menu key, select general options and go to the bottom and find "keep messages:" See what it is on, if it on anything other then "forever" Set that to "forever" and they won't delete again, if this was your problem. If it was your problem, unless you have them backed up to DM, then I don't beleve there is any way to get them back... sorry.
    11-05-08 11:46 PM
    Options, status, free memory, it needs to be above 12,xxx,xxx to function correctly, otherwise BB goes intgo clean up mode and cleans thing up for you, do a couple of search, there are memory posts all over
    11-06-08 12:11 AM
    I have the opposite problem. I get these three old sms text messages that reappear. I have deleted them numerous times and also performed soft and hard resets but at random intervals they just pop up. No biggie just slightly annoying
    11-06-08 08:10 AM
    Do a soft reset to clear up your memory again or do a battery pull.
    11-06-08 08:12 AM
    This happened to me too. I just got my BB all straightened out after I had a corrupt message in my email. I'm so frustrated! My "delete" was on 30 days so maybe that was the problem. Thanks for the help!
    11-06-08 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD