This has been irritating me the past few days. I must be pushing buttons while it is in my pocket.

Every now and than when I check SMS or Email, it shows messages from a month back and I have to scroll up which takes me atleast 5 mins to get back to present day. Lately it has been doing it more often, about once or twice a day. What can I press to automatically scroll all the way to the top?
    05-22-09 06:39 PM
    I hit the letter T and it goes to the top. Does that help?
    05-22-09 06:54 PM
    Sounds like you keep a lot of messages on your BB so here's a few things that might help you out.

In a message folder scroll to a date bar or the top date bar and press menu and select Delete Prior.

In a message folder press menu and select View Folder and select the desired folder and delete the messages in the selected folder.

In a message folder you can press and hold the shift button and scroll through your messages and delete only the ones you highlighted.

In a message folder press menu and select Search and type the name of sender/press menu and select Search and all messages from that sender will show and you can delete them.

In a message folder highlight a message and press menu and select Search Sender and all messages from that sender will show and you can delete them.

If your on the top date bar in your messages folder you can press the space bar and it will take you to next date bar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 07:04 PM
    Wow thanks for the mini-guide.

It is much appreciated... thank you!!
    05-22-09 07:32 PM
    I hit the letter T and it goes to the top. Does that help?
    Thank You!!
    05-22-09 07:38 PM
    Wow thanks for the mini-guide.

It is much appreciated... thank you!!
    You're welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD