I have my SMS and email in the same folder. I'd like to have the SMS icons be a different color than the email icons. Is there a way to do that?
    05-09-09 10:00 AM
    There isn't a way to change icon color that I know of. Why don't you just seperate sms and be done with it? You can also edit a profile to give different sounds, etc for e-mails and sms so you can tell what's what when you receive them if you want to leave them combined. Here's a link on how to do that...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/
    05-09-09 10:13 AM
    There are third-party apps that will change the led color but I haven't personally used them so don't know how well they work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 10:41 AM
    I had my icons different by downloading a theme builder and keep everything the same except the icons I wanted different. Example I colored each one of my e-mail icons (8 of them) so I could fast reference.
    05-09-09 10:45 AM
    There are third-party apps that will change the led color but I haven't personally used them so don't know how well they work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BByMel Software
    BerryBuzz - Custom LED Colors, Repeating Alerts and more! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software
    05-09-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD