So I have no problem with SMS or emailing everyone on my contact list...except one number. Every time I receive an SMS from this contact, my curve begins to lag and takes a very long time (about 30 seconds) to open up the message and reply to the message. After finally opening up the message and replying to it, it takes about 60-65 seconds to send and again lags, not allowing me to perform any other function (even scrolling) on my phone. Please note that this only happens to this one phone number and I was wondering if anyone had this problem before and/or they know how to fix it?
    -Thanks-
    04-10-09 10:48 AM
    Are you closing out all your apps? If not that will make your bb run slow. U might want to try a battery pull.
    04-10-09 10:51 AM
    Yeah, I have all of my apps closed and have battery pulled. I figured that would work, but it continues to just run slowly with this one number. I can't seem to figure out what it could be.
    04-10-09 10:56 AM
    What OS are u running?
    04-10-09 10:59 AM
    i'm running .77, but I still don't think that's the problem because all other numbers and emails work perfectly fine. Do you think there is a problem between our two numbers?
    04-10-09 11:03 AM
    i've experienced this very same problem... is this person whom you're trying to text an AT&T customer?

if they are... i wouldn't be surprised. there is no rhyme or reason here, but i have 2 people that i text and this very same thing happens - they are both on AT&T.

not a solution... im just saying
    04-10-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD