Hi everyone I just recently upgraded my phone and everything is workin smoothly. The only small problem I'm concern about is my html. Its weird b/c on some incoming emails it works perfectly fine, but there is some where it'll just show the headers of an email and then show only a blank space of nothingness when their should be. If that happens I just switch to toggle to text and it shows. Does anybody have a suggestion how to fix this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 01:08 PM
    did you resend your service books after you upgraded?
    10-04-08 01:21 PM
    Hmm can u elaborate on that a little more pls? How do I resend my service book?

10-04-08 01:51 PM
    Hmm can u elaborate on that a little more pls? How do I resend my service book?

To answer your question you would log into your carrier's BIS site and there would be an option to resend service book. You can do this from either your pc or your BB . From your BB look for the mobile email settings icon ( envelope with a cog on it) this should take you to the BIS page for your carrier.

However it seems strange that sometimes you experience no problems and then other times it doesn't appear correctly.
    10-04-08 02:00 PM
    I have the same problem every now and then. The issue seems to have been resolved by restarting the phone and resending service books from the bis site.

10-04-08 02:05 PM
    excuse my newbie-ness, but i can't remember wat BIS stands for. and also if I try doing this through my bb, would i go to the "manage internet account?"
    10-04-08 04:37 PM
    BIS = Blackberry Internet Service

From your pc you should find your carriers BIS site from here http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/
    Last edited by gritmaster; 10-04-08 at 04:49 PM.
    10-04-08 04:44 PM
    For T-Mobile, go to t-mobile.com and log into your account. Scroll down, and you will set a link to setup blackberry email. Click the link, and then click service books in the blackberry box.
    10-04-08 04:53 PM
    thanks a bunch!
    10-04-08 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD