This is not a question....just a small story about my love for my BB. I hope that's okay. So today for the first time, my BB was running on low battery . It was beeping and lights were flashing but I could not stop texting. I was of course worried because I was at AP supermarket and I had no way of charging it until I returned home. Also everyone knows that the minute your phone dies it is the minute you need it the most. My phone is my watch, my entertainment, and my life preserver when crap goes down lol. So anyway back to the story my phone was dying for over 45mins and I still had time to get home and put it on the charger. Hints the title “It was slow and painful but my curve didn't die.” This is something I am not use to. My pervious phones (none of them BBs) all die within a few minutes of them stating they were gonna die. However with my curve I was able to keep on texting and call my voicemail without my phone shutting off. God I love my BB lol

P.S. Great to know that my phone is reliable but I will not be doing that again. My phone will be regularly charged for now on.
    Last edited by tatyana17; 04-05-08 at 03:05 PM.
    04-05-08 03:02 PM
    Yup gotta love that RIM battery
    04-05-08 03:07 PM
    I tried to run the battery out all the way to get the "full charge" with music wifi and BT on, it took 3 hrs to die from the low batt mark. Ridiculous haha.
    04-05-08 03:41 PM
    The BB batttery is better than the battery of any phone that I have ever had
    04-05-08 03:48 PM
    It's the battery along with the way the OS of BBs are made very low consumption along with the hardware!
    04-05-08 06:29 PM
    I would have to agree its like having one of those runflat tires where you can drive for 50 miles on no air lol gosh I love my bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 07:13 PM
    God I love my BB lol

P.S. Great to know that my phone is reliable but I will not be doing that again. My phone will be regularly charged for now on.
    we all feel this way
    its good to know you learned your lesson
    the battery goes and goes, i put mine through a lot of abuse
    04-05-08 07:39 PM
    It's the battery along with the way the OS of BBs are made very low consumption along with the hardware!
    i did not know that
    04-05-08 09:10 PM
    Long live the BB!
    04-05-08 09:46 PM
    I keep mine charged!!!
    04-06-08 09:04 AM
    Gotta luv the BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD