Ok so this is my first problem post. I contacted verizon and said to tech support that I was having and email issue where it was not showing up on my blackberry but was in my inbox he checked my pin to see if he got any error. But everything came back fine he started to time and boom all my emai showed up. But now I am still running in to an issue getting email on time my inbox on my comcast.net has the emails and device does not. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks Addicts
    11-18-08 03:52 PM
    11-18-08 05:13 PM
    bb acc ??????? not sure what that is sorry just new to blackberry
    11-18-08 05:49 PM
    bb acc ??????? not sure what that is sorry just new to blackberry
    Login to your carriers BIS site at https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw and select the option for RESEND or SEND SERVICE BOOKS
    11-18-08 05:58 PM
    BTW, welcome to the CB family!
    11-18-08 09:59 PM
    I also have Comcast as my ISP and have run into similar problems. In playing around this is what I have discovered. First off, Comcast's email system leaves a lot to be desired. I am pretty sure it is subcontracted out anyway. It is notoriously slow to send and when sending to another IP email address has taken up to several hours to get there. I am not sure how you have your things set up. I have several computers and leave one run all of the time. I have Apple Mail set to redirect any email I get to my BB address. It will sometime take up to 15 minutes or more for it to work its way through the Comcast system and then the BB system before it gets to my phone. I have tried this same set up with other domains and works instantly so I don't believe the problem is with BB or Verizon. One thing to consider is that the Comcast server and the BB server have to catch up with each other. I don't know how often the Comcast server cycles but I have timed the BB one and it is about once every 15 minutes, so where you catch it in the cycle is playing a part in this too.
    11-18-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD