So I know this has been asked before, because I went back and read through old threads where everyone said skype would be coming to blackberry early 2009. I'm wondering what happened though. I went to the skype website and they don't seem to have skype available for any BB's. I'm currently using iSkoot but it's unbearably slow so I want to be done with it.

Are there any different ways to get Skype on a curve 8330?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 06:01 PM
    So I know this has been asked before, because I went back and read through old threads where everyone said skype would be coming to blackberry early 2009. I'm wondering what happened though. I went to the skype website and they don't seem to have skype available for any BB's. I'm currently using iSkoot but it's unbearably slow so I want to be done with it.

Are there any different ways to get Skype on a curve 8330?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nimbuzz allows you to us Skype.
    12-11-09 07:26 PM
    3-18-2012

rather than make the mistake I just did when reading the OLD post above and going to the trouble of downloading this only to find it does not work, know that Nimbuzz does NOT support Skype as of 2010.

For Skype Chat I am having success with imo.im/blackberry

Have not yet found a BB Skype-Out Phone emulator.

If anyone knows of one please post here.
    03-18-12 10:33 PM
    3-18-2012

rather than make the mistake I just did when reading the OLD post above and going to the trouble of downloading this only to find it does not work, know that Nimbuzz does NOT support Skype as of 2010.

For Skype Chat I am having success with imo.im/blackberry

Have not yet found a BB Skype-Out Phone emulator.

If anyone knows of one please post here.
    Also checkout : IM+: Instant Messaging :: BlackBerry
    03-20-12 07:16 AM
    imo is working good for skype chat, I tried it. imo.im/blackberry
    03-20-12 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD