Howard Stern announced the finality of the merger yesterday. Of course I am thrilled. I am going to guess that now we won't have to use Orb and U-Sirius to stream Howard anymore. I wonder if all of us with the latest OS, that has the ability to stream XM, will now be able to stream Howard 100 just as easily? What are you guys hearing about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 02:39 AM
    haven't heard anything about that but i am excited as well. i can't wait to be able to listen to H 100 on my BB!

EDIT: love the screen name! lol. i just noticed it.
    07-30-08 12:22 PM
    Looking forward to something happening.
    07-30-08 12:25 PM
    Howard had the CEO of Sirius/Xm radio on today and Stern wont be on XM until at least September, so we'll have to use orb till atleast then
    07-30-08 03:17 PM
    are you guys able to get xm on your device i tried to go to the site and was not able to get it said that my BB was not supported yet i have the 8330 from verizon pleas help i so wont xm on my device even if i have to use a work around
    07-30-08 08:25 PM
    yea - hopefully they can create a app that's universal for the 2 companies (i should say one now....) anyways, currently using orb, gonna have to say that way till September, maybe October according to mel
    07-30-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD