Mine stopped working too! I'm getting an error message now and I have both running on my PC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 08:04 PM
    Think theres a freak thing going on with orb right now??
    07-06-08 08:45 PM
    Thanks, works great now I can listen to Howard and the Foxhole.
    07-06-08 09:38 PM
    I was wondering if you had to twick the settings around since I'm having trouble. Im running 4.5.0.46 on a TMO 8320, and try to access my library through orb, or even online radio, its set for ACC 3gp in the settings, but when the player comes up it says "Conent not avaiable. Server is blocked or unresponsive."
    I got a feeling its my junk router which is a pain to use.
    07-07-08 06:59 AM
    works amazing! You just made it so I dont have to buy a Stiletto from Sirius to record Bubba!
    Thanks
    07-07-08 02:07 PM
    Glad I ran across this while "working." Will definitely be trying it when I get home.
    07-07-08 03:17 PM
    Got it working on my computer, however when trying it on my curve, i get an error saying "The Item you selected cannot be displayed" - Please help.

Tmobile/8320/4.2.184
    07-07-08 07:16 PM
    I started having all sorts of issues.

I tried a bunch of stuff and here's what fixed it.

I redid the url for my saved channels. Get the new url for each channel from uSirius. Go to your ORB webpage and click on the channel you want to edit. Then, click on the little pencil and put in the new URL.

I'm not sure if they change weekly/daily/monthly.

The errors I was getting were the 'not supported' and 'there's a problem with your computer. Restart ORB?'
    07-07-08 08:45 PM
    Support them! Buy radios!

works amazing! You just made it so I dont have to buy a Stiletto from Sirius to record Bubba!
    Thanks
    07-07-08 08:46 PM
    Ive got 99% of this working......I was getting an error saying it couldnt open the file. I changed to the AMR and AAC 3g format, but now I get a Protocol error. The exact error message is: "The protocol specified is not supported by the handhelf. Please try a different URL."

There has been some great information on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Blackberry Curve, AT&T

Im on Orb on my blackberry and can actually see the channel I made. I have tried all sorts of diferent combinations now. I didnt know which link to use so I made one using the mms and http links. Neither worked, both gave me the same error. I dunno what to say.
    Last edited by mzl0011; 07-07-08 at 10:13 PM.
    07-07-08 08:54 PM
    I was wondering if you had to twick the settings around since I'm having trouble. Im running 4.5.0.46 on a TMO 8320, and try to access my library through orb, or even online radio, its set for ACC 3gp in the settings, but when the player comes up it says "Conent not avaiable. Server is blocked or unresponsive."
    I got a feeling its my junk router which is a pain to use.

Im getting the same error too , also when trying to stream with moodio.. Must be a router issue.. But I can't think of any settings that would need to be changed.. Unless its a port fowarding issue
    07-07-08 10:52 PM
    Still able to get it to work on my computer, but now I get an error on my curve stating "a problem occurred while trying to render the page. Any advice?
    07-07-08 11:43 PM
    Support them! Buy radios!
    I have a radio in all of my vehicles. I have supported them for years just dont need another portable radio. With the Zune and Blackberry made no sense to go buy another device.
    07-08-08 01:18 AM
    Ive got 99% of this working......I was getting an error saying it couldnt open the file. I changed to the AMR and AAC 3g format, but now I get a Protocol error. The exact error message is: "The protocol specified is not supported by the handhelf. Please try a different URL."

There has been some great information on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Blackberry Curve, AT&T

Im on Orb on my blackberry and can actually see the channel I made. I have tried all sorts of diferent combinations now. I didnt know which link to use so I made one using the mms and http links. Neither worked, both gave me the same error. I dunno what to say.
    I'm getting the same exact problems. Is it possible that it is an AT&T issue? I am having the same problems w/ my 8310 Curve.
    07-08-08 12:16 PM
    Can anyone report how long the battery is lasting while streaming the radio?

Also are there any good online radio stations that work on BB, or even some that have BB apps to listen?
    07-08-08 01:34 PM
    Can anyone report how long the battery is lasting while streaming the radio?

Also are there any good online radio stations that work on BB, or even some that have BB apps to listen?

Keep your charger handy!!

07-08-08 06:16 PM
    I gotcha.

I have 2 devices and 2 lifetime subs myself.

I was just being silly. Buy radios!

hehehe
    I have a radio in all of my vehicles. I have supported them for years just dont need another portable radio. With the Zune and Blackberry made no sense to go buy another device.
    07-08-08 10:01 PM
    Help.

I have followed all the instreuctions and I have ORb streaming sirius to my computer so I know that I have it set up right, but when I try on my curve it either, just hangs when the media player comes up when I click on the my Sirius channel or it will say :unsupported media type. I have tried all of the the 3gp settings and I get the same results.

Does anybody have any ideas on what i might be doing wrong?

TIA,

AC
    07-09-08 10:38 PM
    all you need to do is MAKE SURE
    USIRIUS AND ORB ARE BOTH RUNNING and you will stop getting codec errors and cant support file formats
    07-11-08 06:01 PM
    Also, I was driving from NJ up to Mass yesterday and occasionally the stream stopped for a couple seconds or sometimes a minute. All I did was hit refresh on my 8330's browser and the stream restarted. I occasionally got the codec error, but quickly hit refresh and it went away. all in all, while driving, the stream can be reliable and steady for a long time, but sometimes it does stop. I really dont care about listening while moving because i have sirius radio in my car. what i love is having it when im inside somewhere without a laptop or internet. this just rocks.
    07-11-08 06:05 PM
    It worked the first couple of times after I installed it. Now I get and "error codecs". I've tried change the links for each station went into setting and changed I was said in previous post. Now the music player will come up and then the phone does a reset. Any ideas on a solution???????????????
    07-11-08 08:36 PM
    I have AT&T and mine works fine! I'm streaming on a 8300 with OS 4.5.52.

07-12-08 12:56 AM
    8300 on ATT. Is 4.5 available for ATT's 8300? Does anyone know? Maybe that will fix this.
    07-12-08 03:10 PM
    all you need to do is MAKE SURE
    USIRIUS AND ORB ARE BOTH RUNNING and you will stop getting codec errors and cant support file formats
    Mamaluca,

Usirius and o3b are running and I can see the request come into usirius and I see it deliver the the stream- nonetheless I have never been able to listen to any stream. I can see/lsten to recorded tv shows though. I am completely out of ideas on this.

Please let me know if anybody has any ideas.,,

Thanks

Ac

07-12-08 05:26 PM
    Still able to get it to work on my computer, but now I get an error on my curve stating "a problem occurred while trying to render the page. Any advice?
    I am also getting this when i goto stream on the BB. have you found a way to fix this?

thanks
    07-14-08 05:39 AM
188 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD