Love my Curve. I've had it for 3 months and I would be lost without it.

I love it even more since I found out how to get the video recorder installed on it
    01-26-09 08:38 PM
    When i was gonna change phone from the infamous Sony Ericsson w580i, i was gonna stay with just a normal phone. But i was convinced by a friend to try the blackberry...and wow I paid less for my blackberry than for that crap Sony Ericsson one.

I <3 Curve.
    01-26-09 09:31 PM
    The curve is IMHO the best blackberry ever, period. Had a 8320 and LOVED it and the 8900 is a wonderful device. Does everything a blackberry is made to do.
    01-26-09 09:37 PM
    I love my Curve Berry Much!!! Even more now that I dyed the trackball
    Many thanks to Azboricua for his vids/pics and know how
    01-26-09 09:40 PM
    I love my curve. Sometimes I wonder what took me so long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 09:48 PM
    My first phone ever was a samsung upstage, and that phone was koo for about a day, then I realized what a piece of S*** that phone was. Stuck with it for three of the longest months, got frustrated, and made an impulse buy I got a ppc6700. holy **** that phone bricked it self, I didn't even I have to do anything to it. so I looked around ebay, and found a used 8830WE omg!!! I was in love. I couldn't put it down. I even bought it two batteries. so I wouldn't have to. untill one dread full day it fell out of my pocket, on the bus. I didn't realize this untill I was home, my heart was broken. So I was looking to replace my beloved WE when I seen this little sexy red curve, man!! Me and my 8330 have been ever so happy. I couldn't think of replacing her any time soon. This phone is absolutetly perfect. I really have no complaints at all. the minor thing people gripe about are just that minor. I think u have to have, a really worthless phone to appreciate how good we have it by owning this phone. I really think I'm gona be a blackberry guy for life.

01-26-09 09:57 PM
    I absolutely love and am addicted to my 8330 more than anything in the world lol!! I have owned many diff smartphones and let me say that my Curve trumps them all in every way. I literally don't know what i would do with out it. I spend so much time texting and web browsing that it would be like loosing a child lol. I will NEVER go back to any other phone. Garza just wanted to let you know that you have the wrong BB selected for your profile, it says 8830 under your sign which is the world edition and not a curve. Just figured id give you a heads up so you can change it.
    01-26-09 10:17 PM
    I got my curve over a year ago and it is with out a doubt the best phone I have ever had! Nothing else I've ever had even comes close to my BB 8310!
    01-26-09 10:18 PM
    I got my curve after leaving 700p. I love this phone. Very stable, great on memory and no issues.

The storm came out and after playing with it I decided to stick with the curve.

Then my upgrade came due and I started thinking, storm. Did more looking and asking about the storm and could not believe how many people put up with getting 6 plus replacement and how I would be CRAZY to give up my 8330. So I am keeping this wonderful phone and I am in no hurry to use my upgrade.

The curve ROCKS

01-26-09 11:38 PM
    how bout this...

my curve opened my mind up to the idea that a mobile phone can be SO much more than just voice.

Its a love/hate relationship but, its definitely much more love! The hate only comes when I forget and take for granted all the wonderful thingss it can do and get upset when my lil curve gets tired and needs a boot, lol
    01-26-09 11:38 PM
    iLOVELOVELOVE my curve
    01-27-09 12:03 AM
    FuturaxLabs is not that I have the wrong one selected(which I do) is just I hadn't gotten around to change it since getting the 8330 thank u for reminding me to do so.

01-27-09 12:03 AM
    thank you all for making my thread a screaming success keep the good curve words coming curvecrew!
    01-27-09 01:15 AM
    LOVE MY CURVE!!!
    01-27-09 02:06 AM
    I LOVE MY CURVE ahhhh!!
    01-27-09 02:44 AM
    The Curve has some room for improvement, obviouslyzn but if I were designing my ideal phone, I'd start with the Curve. The form-factor and broad range of features is fantastic and works equally well for business as it does for personal/entertainment use. I also dig the shiny red housing on mine. ^_~

01-27-09 03:44 AM
    Its all about loving the curve

Some minor quirks but that is ok I can deal with it. Much better than what I had.
    01-27-09 04:07 AM
    curve is the bestttttttttttt
    01-27-09 10:29 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD